Graco GrindLazer 390 Scarifier 10″ – 8 Point Flail Fine Finish Carbide Cutters – 24P723
The GrindLazer 390 is the contractor choice for all-around scarifying jobs including parking lot lines, intersection markings, construction zones and sidewalk smoothing.
With the optional LineDriver system its productivity is unmatched and means you can get more work done everyday without the fatigue from walking
Includes: 10″ 8 Point Flail Fine Finish Carbide Cutter.
Application: All purpose removal of paint, epoxy, and thermoplastic markings, bump-smoothing, and anti-slip grooving. Ideal for removing traffic lines and smoothing uneven surfaces.
Graco GrindLazer 390 Scarifier Exclusive Features:
- Vibration Reduction Technology – Pneumatic air-filled tires, comfort grips, LineLazer-like cart design combine to eliminate vibration reducing user fatigue.
- DialDown Depth Control System – “Forward Cut” precise cutting depth with multiple position depth control.
- Heavy-Duty ProStart System – Centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut off of cutters. Also makes it easy to start in cold weather, eliminates broken recoils and provides longer belt life.
- Fat Track Front Swivel Wheel – Proven front caster wheel system makes turning fast and easy, maneuver curves better, no need to “muscle” it while moving.
- TriBelt Drive System – 3-cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling to vertually eliminate costly downtime.
- EasyGlide Wheel Mount System – Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic air-filled tires makes handling safe and easy to maneuver as a LineLazer.
- LineDriver Compatible. Now get higher productivity, straighter inlay and line removal with less fatigue. Why walk when you can ride? The patented LineDriver or LineDriver HD provides the most innovative, user-friendly ride-on systems for the professional line removal contractor in the industry.
- Maximum Cut Width Inch (cm): 10″ (25)
- Cut Direction: Forward
- Removal Rate (Walk): 800 sq ft/hr
- Removal Rate (Ride): 1700 sq ft/hr
- Honda Engine CC (HP): 390 (13.0)
- Weight lbs (kg): 310 (140)
- ProStart System: Heavy-Duty
- Air Cleaner: Cyclone