Graco GrindLazer 630 Scarifier 10″ – 5 Point Diamond Blades – 571266
With extra power for inlay and grooving.
The GrindLazer(R) 630 is the high production choice when it comes to the most demanding scarifier jobs.
With its “Up-Cut” cutting direction, you not only are able to remove all types of lines found on parking lots or roadways, but also have the power to do inlay/grooving jobs.
Combined with the LineDriver, you’ll finish jobs faster and more accurately than ever before!
Includes: 10″ 5 Point Diamond Blades.
Specifically used to inlay and groove concrete and asphalt pavement.
When installing the Miller Carbide or Diamond Blades, make sure the arrows line up with the direction of the GrindLazer. Otherwise you will destroy the blades permanently and will need to replace them.
Graco GrindLazer 630 Scrafiier Exclusive Features:
- Extreme Duty ProStart(TM) System – Centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut off of cutters, providing one of the safest units on the market today
- Fully Adjustable Ease-Z-Steer(TM) Handle Bar System – Reduces vibration and makes turning and handling as simple as a LineLazer(R)
- Fat Track(TM) Front Swivel Wheel – Proven front caster wheel system makes turning and maneuvering curves fast and easy, with no need to “muscle” it while moving
- EasyGlide(TM) Wheel Mount System – Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic tires makes handling as safe and easy as a LineLazer
- TriBelt(TM) Drive System – 3-cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling to virtually eliminate costly downtime
- GrindLazer 630 with Reverse/ “Up-Cut” cutting direction requires the use of a LineDriver Propel System. The GrindLazer 630 unit cannot operate without a LineDriver due to the ProStart(TM) safety switch interlock system. It protects you against the reverse force of the GrindLazer
- Maximum Cut Width Inch (cm): 10 (25)
- Cut Direction: Reverse/”Up-Cut”
- Removal Rate (Ride): 2100 sq ft/hr
- Vanguard Engine CC (HP): 630 (21.0)
- Weight lbs (kg): 340 (154)
- ProStart: Extreme Duty
- Air Filter: Donaldson Heavy-Duty