Graco GrindLazer 630 Scarifier 10″ – 8 Point FullCut Carbide Cutters – 571264
Ideal for removing traffic paint, thermoplastic, epoxy coating, and smoothing uneven surfaces – with extra power for inlay and grooving.
The GrindLazer(R) 630 is the high production choice when it comes to the most demanding scarifier jobs.
With its “Up-Cut” cutting direction, you not only are able to remove all types of lines found on parking lots or roadways, but also have the power to do inlay/grooving jobs.
Combined with the LineDriver, you’ll finish jobs faster and more accurately than ever before!
Includes: 10″ 8 Point FullCut Carbide Cutter.
A favorite for airport use. Has a similar cut to diamond blades.
Application: All purpose removal of paint, epoxy, and thermoplastic markings, bump-smoothing, and anti-slip grooving.
Graco GrindLazer 630 Scrafiier Exclusive Features:
- Extreme Duty ProStart(TM) System – Centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut off of cutters, providing one of the safest units on the market today
- Fully Adjustable Ease-Z-Steer(TM) Handle Bar System – Reduces vibration and makes turning and handling as simple as a LineLazer(R)
- Fat Track(TM) Front Swivel Wheel – Proven front caster wheel system makes turning and maneuvering curves fast and easy, with no need to “muscle” it while moving
- EasyGlide(TM) Wheel Mount System – Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic tires makes handling as safe and easy as a LineLazer
- TriBelt(TM) Drive System – 3-cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling to virtually eliminate costly downtime
- GrindLazer 630 with Reverse/ “Up-Cut” cutting direction requires the use of a LineDriver Propel System. The GrindLazer 630 unit cannot operate without a LineDriver due to the ProStart(TM) safety switch interlock system. It protects you against the reverse force of the GrindLazer.
- Maximum Cut Width Inch (cm): 10 (25)
- Cut Direction: Reverse/”Up-Cut”
- Removal Rate (Ride): 2100 sq ft/hr
- Vanguard Engine CC (HP): 630 (21.0)
- Weight lbs (kg): 340 (154)
- ProStart: Extreme Duty
- Air Filter: Donaldson Heavy-Duty