Graco GrindLazer 630 Scarifier (Bare) – 571260
With its “Up-Cut” cutting direction, you not only are able to remove all types of lines found on parking lots or roadways, but also have the power to do inlay/grooving jobs.
Combined with the LineDriver, you’ll finish jobs faster and more accurately than ever before! Order Drum and Cutters separately.
Ideal for removing traffic paint, thermoplastic, epoxy coating, and smoothing uneven surfaces – with extra power for inlay and grooving.
The GrindLazer(R) 630 is the high production choice when it comes to the most demanding scarifier jobs.
Graco GrindLazer 630 Scrafiier Exclusive Features:
- Extreme Duty ProStart(TM) System – Centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut off of cutters, providing one of the safest units on the market today
- Fully Adjustable Ease-Z-Steer Handle Bar System – Reduces vibration and makes turning and handling as simple as a LineLazer(R)
- Fat Track(TM) Front Swivel Wheel – Proven front caster wheel system makes turning and maneuvering curves fast and easy, with no need to “muscle” it while moving
- EasyGlide(TM) Wheel Mount System – Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic tires makes handling as safe and easy as a LineLazer
- TriBelt(TM) Drive System – 3-cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling to virtually eliminate costly downtime
- LineDriver required. Due to the safety switch interlock system on the hitch, the GrindLazer 630 with Reverse/”Up-Cut” cutting direction requires the use of a LineDriver Propel System.
- Maximum Cut Width Inch (cm): 10″ (25)
- Cut Direction: Reverse/”Up-Cut”
- Removal Rate (Ride): 210 sq ft/hr
- Vanguard Engine CC (HP): 630 (21.0)
- Weight lbs (kg): 340 (154)
- ProStart: Extreme Duty
- Air Filter: Donaldson Heavy-Duty