Graco GrindLazer High Production DC1021G HP Bare – 21HP Vanguard
Replaces Part Number 25M994
The GrindLazer HP DC1021G is the perfect high-production contractor choice when it comes to the most demanding scarifier jobs.
The DC1021 has an ‘Up-Cut’ cutting direction that does not only remove all types of lines on parking lots or roadways, but also can do inlay or grooving jobs.
With the required LineDriver to operate this machine, you will finish jobs faster and more accurately than before.
The rugged, innovative design means reliability for a lifetime of use.
This unit comes bare without any cutters installed. For GrindLazers DC1021G with pre-installed cutters please see 26AXXX-1021GHP.
For Replacement Drums please see DCPROHP-DRUM.
Graco GrindLazer High Production DC1021G HP Bare – 21HP Vanguard Features:
- DialDown Depth Control System – Easy to dial down to the desired depth and precise cutting depth control with multiple positions.
- Vibration Reduction Technology – Pneumatic air-filled tires, comfort grips, LineLazer-like cart design to eliminate vibration and
- Comfort-Grip handle bars for precise steering and up to 4 times less vibration than competitor units.
- InstaCut Technology – Hands-On engagement of the cutting deck system for up or down position.
- This technology provides ultimate flexibility for removal and inlay. No-tool system and allows the deck to “float” when on uneven surfaces.
- TriBelt Drive System – 3 cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling.
- This Belt Drive system eliminates costly downtime through more reliability.
- Fat Track Front Swivel Wheel makes turning fast and easy, maneuvers curves better and makes for smooth moving.
- EasyGlide Wheel Mount System – Front-mounted caster combined with pneumatic air-filled tires make handling safe and easy.
- Additional to easy manuevarability, the EasyGlide Wheel system also reduces vibrations.
- Extreme-Duty ProStart System – The centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut-off of cutters, providing one of the safest units on the market.
- Furthermore the ProStart System makes for easier start in cold weather, eliminates broken recoils and increases belt life.
- Extreme-Duty Electric ProStart System – Easy start with a key, even in cold weather.
- The electric start furthermore features a centrifugal clutch for easy start and shutoff of cutters, providing one of the safest methods for scarifiers.
- Maximum Cut Width: 10″
- Drum Diameter: 7″
- Cutter Style: Drum, Reverse Cut
- Gas Engine: 21HP Vanguard
- Max. Cut Rate (with required LineDriver): 2100 sq ft/hr
- Traffic Paint Removal
- Thermoplastic Removal
- Smoothing Uneven Surfaces
- Epoxy Removal
- Inlay Grooving