Graco GrindLazer High Production DC89G HP – 9HP Honda
The GrindLazer HP DC89G is the perfect contractor choice for general line removal.
Equipped with an EasyGlide Wheel Mount the system makes it easy to use a LineLazer.
The rugged, innovative design means reliability for a lifetime of use.
For Replacement Drums please see DCPROHP-DRUM.
Graco GrindLazer High Production DC89G HP – 9HP Honda Features:
- DialDown Depth Control System – Easy to dial down to the desired depth and precise cutting depth control with multiple positions.
- Vibration Reduction Technology – Pneumatic air-filled tires, comfort grips, LineLazer-like cart design to eliminate vibration and
- Comfort-Grip handle bars for precise steering and up to 4 times less vibration than competitor units.
- InstaCut Technology – Hands-On engagement of the cutting deck system for up or down position.
- This technology provides ultimate flexibility for removal and inlay. No-tool system and allows the deck to “float” when on uneven surfaces.
- TriBelt Drive System – 3 cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling.
- This Belt Drive system eliminates costly downtime through more reliability.
- Fat Track Front Swivel Wheel makes turning fast and easy, maneuvers curves better and makes for smooth moving.
- EasyGlide Wheel Mount System – Front-mounted caster combined with pneumatic air-filled tires make handling safe and easy.
- Additional to easy manuevarability, the EasyGlide Wheel system also reduces vibrations.
- Extreme-Duty ProStart System – The centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut-off of cutters, providing one of the safest units on the market.
- Furthermore the ProStart System makes for easier start in cold weather, eliminates broken recoils and increases belt life.
- Maximum Cut Width: 8″
- Drum Diameter: 7″
- Cutter Style: Drum
- Gas Engine: 9HP Honda
- Max. Cut Rate: 600 sq ft/hr
- Max. Cut Rate (with optional LineDriver): 1300 sq ft/hr
- 26A658 with Wire Brush Drum
- 26A659 with 8″ Fine Steel Star Drum
- 26A660 with 8″ Fine Steel Beam Drum
- 26A661 with 8″ Medium Carbide Flail Drum
- 26A662 with 8″ Fine Carbide Flail Drum
- 26A663 with 8″ Medium Carbide Flat Drum
- 26A664 with 8″ Fine Carbide Flat Drum
- 26A665 with 8″ Medium Carbide-Tipped Miller Drum
- 26A666 with 8″ Fine Carbide-Tipped Miller Drum
- 26A667 with 8″ Medium Full-Carbide Drum
- 26A668 with 8″ Fine Full-Carbide Miller Drum
- Traffic Paint Removal
- Thermoplastic Removal
- Smoothing Uneven Surfaces