Graco GrindLazer Pro DC1013G – 13HP Honda
The GrindLazer Pro DC1013G is the contractor choice for high-output marking removal, leveling and surface preparation.
The heavy duty frame is perfect for high production environments and when durability becomes important.
For Replacement Drums please see DCPROHP-DRUM.
Graco GrindLazer Pro DC1013G – 13HP Honda Features:
- All Steel Frame – Heavy Duty design will hold up to harsh jobsite environment.
- No-Bounce Center-Weight Design – All the weight is over the cutter, offering better control and top quality cut.
- DialDown Depth Control System – Easy to dial down to the desired depth and precise cutting depth control with multiple positions.
- Precision All-Steel Wheel Assemblies – Solid design ensures accurate cuts and long life.
- Adjustable Anti-Vibration Handlebars – Paddd for minimal vibration transfer and adjustable for all-day comfort.
- Sealed Main Bearing – Maintenance-free design for long life and easy use.
- Heavy-duty Wide HTD Drive Belt – Long-life design eliminates costly downtime.
- Vacuum Port for Dust Removal – Simply hokoup a Graco LazerVac vacuum system for reduction of airborne dust and OSHA compliance.
- Dual Purpose Tachometer and Hour Meter – Track usage for maintenance ensuring your equipment is in top shape. Display engine RPM while running.
- Maximum Cut Width: 10″
- Drum Diameter: 7″
- Gas Engine: 13HP Honda
- Max. Cut Rate: 700 sq ft/hr
- 26A716 with Wire Brush Drum
- 26A717 with 10″ Fine Steel Star Drum
- 26A718 with 10″ Fine Steel Beam Drum
- 26A719 with 10″ Medium Carbide Flail Drum
- 26A720 with 10″ Course Carbide Flail Drum
- 26A721 with 10″ Medium Carbide Flat Drum
- 26A722 with 10″ Course Carbide Flat Drum
- 26A723 with 10″ Medium Carbide-Tipped Miller Drum
- 26A724 with 10″ Fine Carbide-Tipped Miller Drum
- 26A725 with 10″ Medium Full-Carbide Drum
- 26A726 with 10″ Fine Full-Carbide Miller Drum
- 26A727 with 10″ Fine Carbide Pick Drum
- Traffic Paint Removal
- Thermoplastic Removal
- Smoothing Uneven Surfaces
- Epoxy Removal
- Inlay Grooving (requires High Speed Pulley Kit – 25M893)