Graco GrindLazer Standard DC87G Bare – 6.5HP Honda
The GrindLazer DC87G is the contractor choice for small traffic marking removal jobs, trip hazard removal and for preparing a surface before applying new traffic markings.
It’s compact and rugged design makes removal of paint on flat surfaces quick and easy. See DC89G for the 9HP Honda.
This unit comes bare without any cutters installed. For GrindLazers DC87G with pre-installed cutters please see 26AXXX-87GSTD.
For Replacement Drums please see DCSTD-DRUM.
Graco GrindLazer Standard DC87G Bare – 6.5HP Honda Features:
- All Steel Frame – Heavy Duty design will hold up to harsh jobsite environment.
- Dual Depth Control – Multi-position lever for fast major adjustments and rotating knob for fine adjustments.
- Comfort Grip Handles – Greatly reduces the vibration you feel through your hands for everyday comfort.
- Adjustable Handlebar – Easily set the ideal height for yourself.
- Throttle Control – Within easy reach during operation.
- Swivel and Fixed Front Wheel – Swivel Wheel on the front is for feathering applications, install the included fixed wheel for straight line removal.
- Sealed Main Bearing – Maintenance-free design for long life and easy use.
- Triple Drive Belts – Durable, long-life design for high torque power transfer.
- Honda Power with Cyclone Filter – Excellent power and reliability of the Honda brand combined with cyclone filters to protect the engine from airborne dust.
- Vacuum Port for Dust Removal – Simply hokoup a Graco LazerVac vacuum system for reduction of airborne dust and OSHA compliance.
- Dual Purpose Tachometer and Hour Meter – Track usage for maintenance ensuring your equipment is in top shape. Display engine RPM while running.
- Maximum Cut Width: 8″
- Drum Diameter: 5″
- Gas Engine: 6.5HP Honda
- Max. Cut Rate: 300 sq ft/hr
- Traffic Paint Removal
- Thermoplastic Removal
- Smoothing Uneven Surfaces