Graco LineLazer 130HS Airless Line Striper – 2 Gun Manual – 17H448
Materials sprayed are most heavy, low VOC, waterborne and rubberized traffic paints.
Rear gun mount allows placement of the guns closer to the rear axle for straighter long lines and smoother curved lines
Lightweight gun holder minimizes gun movement caused by rough pavement
Chromex pump rod is built for the most demanding applications
Flow-through Easy Out filter comes out with the cap for convenient, mess-free access
Sprays: Common traffic paints, Architectural coatings, Waterborne traffic paints, Low-VOC traffic paints and Rubberized traffic paints.
For use at: Parking Lots, Bike Paths, Airport Striping, Cross Walks, Mini Malls and more! Advanced Vibration Reduction System eliminates engine vibration for better line quality.
The Graco LineLazer 130HS is a workhorse hydraulic airless striper for the most demanding pavement marking jobs.
Graco LineLazer 130HS Airless Line Striper Exclusive Features:
- EasyMark Gun Adjustment System – Simple guide mark and gun placement system allows for perfect gun set up every time
- High-capacity Cooling System – Keeps the system running cool
- Storage Compartment – Storage area for tips, guards and miscellaneous items
- DualComfort Handle Bar System – Fits all users and is easy to adjust
- EZ Align Front Wheel System – Intuitive design keeps unit tracking straight
- QuickSelect Gun Selector – Chrome gun lever for ease of use and dependable operation
- Honda Engine – Excellent power and proven reliability
- Endurance Paint Pump – Indutrsy best performance and proven design with 25 years of success
- Maximum Delivery: 1.3 GPM
- Maximum Tip Size: .037 (1 Gun)
- Bare Unit Weight: 242 Lbs.
- Engine: Honda GX120 (4.0 HP Gasoline)