Graco LineLazer V 250SPS Line Striper – Self-Propelled System – 2 Gun 2 Auto – 17H467
The Graco LineLazer V 250SPS Line Striper, the Self-Propelled Line Striping System!
High performance striping with the exclusive automatic paint guns makes the LineLazer V 250SPS the preferred striper for professional contractors who demand hydraulic power.
This striper is ideal for large, heavy-duty line striping jobs including parking lots and road jobs.
The 17H467 comes with 2 Guns (Both Flex Plus Automatic)
- Maximum Tip Size: .055 1 Gun, .039 2 Guns, .031 3 Guns
- Maximum GPM: 2.50
- Maximum PSI: 3300
- Engine: Honda GX390 (13.0 HP)
Graco LineLazer V 250SPS Self-Propelled Line Striper Exclusive Features:
- EasyMark Gun Adjustment System – Simple guide mark and gun placement system allows for perfect gun set up every time
- Automatic Gun Control System – Manual or automatic paint and bead guns with the push of a button
- Auto-Layout II – Exclusive Green Laser Guidance cuts layout time in half (country dependant)
- Data Logging with J-Log System – On-board job information for proof of completion
- On-Board Power – 12V battery for all your accessory items
- Graco Hydraulic Motor System – No-Stall design provides uninterrupted performance
- 25-Gallon (95 L) Paint Hopper – Extended striping time with large capacity hopper
- Endurance Piston Pump System – Long life pump provides precise flow for wide range of striping materials
- Exclusive Self-Centering Front Wheel – Provides simpler operation
- Rear Gun Mount System – Provides straighter long lines
- Honda 13 hp GX Engine – Electric start for ease of use
- This unit is Self-Propelled which means that you do not need a LineDriver but still gain the same mobility